Quality and Safety
Safety and customer satisfaction is our priority. We are fully insured, providing a safe and profesional service. Staff are qualified, experienced and we take pride in our work.
- All work carried out to British Standard 3998.
- Staff are qualified NPTC (National Profficiency Test Council), with an onus on continuing professional development.
- Staff first aid trained.
- We adhere to AFAG (Arboricultural & Forestry Saftey Group) safety guidelines, Health & Safety at work act 1974, and Management of Health & Safety at work Regulations 1999.
- Staff work to guidelines set out in ‘a Guide to Good Climbing Practice’ (Arboricultural Association)
- Climbing and lowering equipment regularly LOLER (Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment operations 1998) inspected to ensure safety compliance.
- Equipment and its use complies with PUWER (Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulation 1998).
- We hold a waste carriers licence; all arisings, chippings and logs recycled whenever possible. Logs sold for charity “Hope and Homes for Children” Registered charity no: 1089490
- Fully insured public and products liability £5 million and employers liability to £10 million
- Risk assessments for all work undertaken.
- Method statements provided.